Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Thought I would get my blog up and running before the boy's started school. I know I have been saying this for over a year but now it is done. Now I only have one more goal to finish by the end of the year. (Finish Les Miserable) YEAH!!!!

Anyway, I am learning how to blog and haven't figured everything out yet. But at least you have a few pictures. So hopefully, I can figure how to turn pictures so they are not sideways and put awesome backgrounds like Eliza does.

4 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Jill it looks awesome. You go girl, and when it's all figured out you can help me. I could post pictures of my giant pumpkin (the only one the slugs haven't destroyed), and of Chester's quilt top. That's as exciting as my life gets.

BFR said...

Fun fun fun with the blog!

I cannot believe how big your kids are, especially Thomas and Lizzy. This blog is going to be awesome!

By the way: BFR = Brad

Peter said...

I love the blog, and the goat pics are great. Keep them coming, I love taking a look at these

The Favorite said...

The blog looks great. We LOVE the pictures!!! Next time you go to our blog and there should be a link at the bottom for "Cutest Blog on the Block" and you just follow their instructions for free backgrounds. Good luck!