Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random fun pictures

Henry came home and drew and colored this picture. He did an awesome job. He will not let me have it but he said I could take a picture.
Lizzy loves her pull-ups (even though she doesn't need them). Anything with Cinderella on it she loves.

Chris and Henry taking pictures of themselves.


We have been doing just great this last week. It has rained and rained and rained. Our big hole in the back yard has turned into a pond and almost overflowed . We thought we would put some fish in it.

2 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Henry, that is such a great thanksgiving turkey picture. You did a great job. I wish I had a turkey picture on my wall!

The Favorite said...

Love the Turkey & we also loved anything with Cinderella around here. Fun leaves pictures and we're happy you're doing great!