Friday, October 8, 2010

Vertical World

All three boys bouldering.

There was a rock that you could go all the way around. Thomas made it the farthest and did four out of the six walls.

Chris and Henry bouldering.

Henry like going up until he got to a certain point then he would get scared and want to come down.


Lizzy bouldering.

I had to be careful with her because once she got into it I had to make sure I could reach her because she would go to high for me.



Thomas repelling down the wall




Where is Thomas. YES all the way at the top





Thomas bouldering


What a great place Vertical World is!!!!

Chris thought of rock climbing for Thomas' birthday since he climbs up everything. You give Thomas any pole and he climbs up it with no problem.

We sign up for one hour because they said the kids would be tired after one hour but they were wrong.

Thomas was really good at it. I think he was better at Bouldering then with the rope. He would just climb straight up either way. I think we have a new hobby, something fun to do in Silverdale instead of shopping.

1 comment:

Peter said...

I guess we have another superhero in our family. Thomas must be Spiderman.