Friday, November 12, 2010

5 Day Weekend

This week the boys have a 5 day weekend. We were suppose to go to the Great Wolf Lodge but since Thomas broke his arm we decided to stay home and hang. Chris decided to take the kids up to the Elhwa Dam to see how it was looking. They are starting to drain it.

The water is getting pretty low
Lizzy having a great time. She is happy were ever she goes.

Henry being a brother (and Lizzy ignoring him)


Henry having fun in the wind.


The wind was really strong. They were having a fun time. (Thomas was sitting in the car. He was really cold.)





While the boys and Lizzy were at the dam, I soldered my sunflower. I have been working on this project since February. Isn't it cool. I just need to clean it and put patina on it. It is going in my room.





2 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Nice job on the sunflower! It looks amazing.

darcy damstedt said...

I love the sunflower