Friday, December 31, 2010

British Museum

Okay, this is not in the British Museum but the boys are on the Coho coming over. The wind was really strong. I personally don't get seasick and actually like the rocking feeling. None of the kids got sick either. It was fun to be a boat ride that long (It takes about 1 1/2 hours to get to Victoria).
Lizzy being a spider playing hopscotch.

Henry learning about entomology at the British Museum. They had an exhibit about what the scientist do who work at the museum. I thought it wouldn't be that good but I really like it. It was really fun to see what scientist do over in this part of the world. I could work for them. They had Life studies so entomology, ornithology, botany, invertebrates, etc. Henry loved the bugs, Thomas loved the birds, I was fascinated with all the animals, Lizzy went this way and that way and Chris tried to stay with her.


Thomas enjoying a minute of quiet at the museum.

Lizzy always on the go!!!!
I didn't get to many pictures here (because my camera doesn't take really good pictures without the flash). The British Museum is one of my favorite museum. It reminds me of the one we would go to in Denver (even though there isn't many similar artifacts).
We also went and saw an IMAX while we were at the museum---about waves!!!!





No comments: