Friday, January 21, 2011

Grandma's Visit

Well, I took NO pictures while grandma was here----So you will have to imagine what we did. We hung out. We played games and games and even more games. Grandma taught Henry how to play chess. Then the boys couldn't get enough playing time after that. We also played a couple of new games we got for Christmas. It was great!!!!! We also went for a couple of walks and ate out a couple of times. It was really nice and relaxing. The boys said their favorite part was playing games and Lizzy loved helping Grandma!!!!

This week we have been busy going here and there. It seems like I haven't been home. And when I am home I am cooking meals.

2 comments:

Peter said...

Tell henry the nest time I see him I will have to play him in a game of chess.

darcy damstedt said...

I have a few pictures I'll try to get to you