Friday, February 4, 2011

Normal Week Activities

Thought I would take pictures of what we do in a normal week!!!!

Lizzy had her first swimming lessons today. She was able to have it with all her good friends!!!
She loves the water and even better she can touch the ground. (Henry couldn't for a long time.)
Henry and Thomas also have swimming lessons during the week but their pictures didn't come out. (I didn't want to embarrass them by going closer then the bleachers.)
Lizzy and I also go to Story time on Friday. She loves going. Our librarian is awesome.


Jenn (the librarian) dances and sings a lot of the books.




This week the boys were able to go to Gene Calder's house and did slot car racing. One of the boys favorite cub scout activity!!!!


I don't know who has more fun Gene Calder or the boys.

Lizzy also does gymnastics on Wednesday.


She looks so cute in her outfit. She has so much fun.

She loves Cami her teacher.
Of-course there is other stuff we do. But here are just some of the highlights.

5 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Looks like you guys are very active! If that's a normal week, I wonder what an abnormal week looks like ..

darcy damstedt said...

Lizzy certainly looks busy. How exhausting for her mother!!

Peter said...

You guys look like you are all very busy. Hope you have enough time to do everything. I now I don't seem to have time to do everything I need to do.

BFR said...

Thomas, Way to earn your 100 year patch!

BFR said...

Thomas, way to get your 100 year patch! Only one cub got it from our pack.