Monday, May 2, 2011

Spring is here

Spring is here even though it has been a colder then usual.

We have sure enjoyed the sunshine the last couple of days!!!



Lizzy has decided to climb trees.

(I don't know where she is learning this).



This past couple of weeks I have been outside weeding the yard. Chris put new rocks in the driveway. It looks very nice!!!!


I also went and got a couple of new plants. I planted lemon thyme along my stepping stones. You can walk on them and it will smell good. You can't see it really well but Lizzy and I also planted a pink clematis by the lattice. Hopefully, the clematis will grow up the lattice this summer!!!


Lizzy and I planted strawberries, some Cinderella sunflowers and Cinderella 4 O'clock.



Here are my floating books. Andy wanted to see them. I really like them and hope to get a couple of more to complete the set.


Here are some pictures I found on Thomas' camera


The story behind this picture.---- Henry wanted to see what the birdhouse looked like inside. He first got one chair and stood on it. Then he got two chairs. Then three chairs. After he figured out the chairs would not work he got the trampoline and put the chairs on top of the trampoline. Henry was still not tall enough. He decided to get the recycle can (as big as the trash can) and stand on it. He started to stand on it and the top was starting to cave in. Henry decided he didn't want to break the top of the can. Thomas went and got his camera and took a picture by leaning out of the window from the fort. This is one of the pictures Thomas took and Henry was able to see what was on the inside of the bird's nest.


Thomas' eye



Thomas' tongue (I think)!!!


Lizzy enjoying the sunshine. She has spent many hours coloring on her blanket outside while her mother was weeding!!!!


















2 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Oh if only it were spring here. I would be outside on my blanket reading, or weeding in my yard.

smithfieldman said...

Looks like fun. Nice bookshelves!