Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Life at the Shaw House

I haven't taken any pictures since Christmas because there hasn't been anything picture worthy. I guess that is how it goes when there is no snow and it is cold outside. We haven't been doing much lately. Here are some highlights from the pass week. . . .
1- It was great to have everyone home from school but it was great to send them back.
2- The boys learned how to play bug-opoly (and have play quite a few times)
3- We learned Thomas grew 1 whole inch this pass month.
4- I think Chris looks and acts like Martin Freeman (on the Sherlock Holmes series from BBS). He does not think so.
5- Lizzy has to have at least 1 hour of water time each day (soaking feet, swimming lessons or being in the bath for 1 1/2 hours )or she will dry out.
6- Having Star War shape pancakes are way more tasty then regular circle pancakes.
7- I still really like all my colors on my walls. It makes me happy to go into the different rooms in my house and have them different colors.
8- Henry has decided what he wants for his birthday and would like it early (we will see).
9- It feels really really really nice to have only one calling for church. Plus I really like the one I have--Webelo Leader
10- It is nice to be almost unpack (even though we didn't move!!!)



Anyway, hope you all are having a wonderful January and getting some sunshine!!!!!!

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

I agree about the pancakes :)
That is a great list. Happy 2012 to all of you. We love you!

darcy damstedt said...

Man, you'd better stop feeding that Thomas, or make him put weights on his head to keep him from growing so tall he hits the ceiling. Try measuring him first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Sometimes kids are taller in the morning and then as the day goes on gravity takes them down a little. That could be an interesting science experiment.