Saturday, February 11, 2012

Blue and Gold Banquet

It is that time of year again---Blue and Gold Banquet. It wsa Thomas' last Blue and Gold Banquet, Henry has one more and I probably have two more. It was fun to see almost all of the cub scouts there and having fun.


My three cub scouts. I would consider Lizzy a cub scout since she does a lot for them. She is always asking, "is this for cub scouts or for me?"
There are my Webelos doing the flag cermony.




Henry getting ready for his puppet play. It was about cub scouts birthday.

Here is Henry putting on the puppet play.



Isn't Henry so cute!!!!



Here are the Webelos doing the song Oh, Tom the Toad why are you lying in the road. They choose an animal and made a paper bag puppet and we song why they were dead. Thomas was a bat that got hit by a windshield. We had a scout, dog, fish, toad and a bat. It was pretty funny.

The second play the Webelos put on was The four little friends and the big bad bowser. Yes, it was a combination of Mario World and the The three little pigs. Thomas was Bowser. (He amazes me because he always wants the main part in all the plays he has done.) The Webelos made sock puppets (we had Luigi, Yoshi, Toad, Mario and Bowser) for it and they turned out really good. They had fun doing it.



Okay, I forgot to take pictures of their puppets so I took them the day after. Thomas did a great job with his two puppets.


Henry's puppet

And of course, I help Lizzy make a paper bag puppet.

2 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Looks like a lot of fun and work! Good job guys!

darcy damstedt said...

great job on the puppets, and the hike looks wonderul