Saturday, April 21, 2012

Well, I haven't posted in over a month and I haven't taken any pictures in a long time. We have been doing things and some of them picture worthy but I haven't thought of bringing my camera with me. Here are some of the highlights from the last month. . . . . . .

---I went kayaking for the first time in my life last week. I really enjoyed it and have decided I am a fair weather kayaker.
---We flew kites as a family last week (first time since the family reunion in Lincoln City almost two years ago). Lizzy ran and ran and ran and ran.
---We started watching Korra. Lizzy is totally into it. She is bending like crazy right now.
---We found Rhode Island License Plate at Safeway this week!!!!! (We have been playing the License Plate Game for about one year. Rule #1 we have to be inside the city limit of Port Angeles for the license plate to count. I think we are down to 5 more license plates.)
---I signed Lizzy up for Preschool next year (It starts September 10Th but who is counting!!!!!)
---We have been to the dentist. Thomas wins, no cavities!!!!!
---I had my first tick ever. It really hurts when it bits or sucks or whatever it does.
---The boys have started playing soccer again and are having a great time (playing mostly in the rain the last couple of times).
---I got out my stained glass this weekend and made a butterfly. It was fun to create something from glass again.
---Burn Notice is great (watching the last season of it)!!!!
---The caterpillars are growing like crazy (we have 6 of them and they are about an inch long right now)
---Lizzy is training to be an astronaut for school (she has to do things like somersaults, standing on her head, spinning, etc.)
---Henry is making a mask at school out of clay!!!!
---Thomas is keeping track of all his steps for the marathon that is coming up. He already has 20 miles he has walked, run, or hiked.
---Chris and Thomas had a great time mountain biking today!!!!!



Anyway, it is a beautiful, sunny, hot (55 degrees) day!!!!

2 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Glad to hear what you've been doing.

smithfieldman said...

Looks like you guys have been busy