Thursday, December 3, 2009

The hole

The dirt felt like walking on top of a sponge.
Lizzy stood there for a couple of minutes until dirt hit her.

Working hard


Yeah, we can actually say we have had a boat floating in our yard.



Well, I was talking to Mom and I couldn't remember what we did this weekend. I remember now and here it is. The boys filled in the hole. Lizzy and I watched. Lizzy didn't like getting dirt all over her. It took them about 3 to 4 hours to finish it. Now, I don't have to worry about lost kids.
We also went through a lot of our stuff and got rid of a bunch of it. (Sometimes it is good when things break---thanks water heater, dryer and so forth) We took one trip to the Goodwill and one to the dump. It feels great to get rid of all the extra stuff. Now I have no couches in the living room but have lots of room to play. YEAH!!!!



2 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Absolutely amazing. I was a little worried about Lizzy falling in, so I'm glad it's all filled up. And how cool to declutter. That's a lovely feeling.

smithfieldman said...

Nice work! Looks like it was a fun, muddy time.