Sunday, February 21, 2010

Blue and Gold

Thomas during the Blue and Gold Banquet. He was sick!!! (I tell you it is about every 2 weeks lately someone gets sick and throws-up)
All the other cub scouts at the Blue and Gold

Well, the 1st of many Blue and Gold Banquets is over. It was a very nice time and Thomas got many awards (which I picked up for him). He got Video Games, Nutrition, Reading and Writing belt loop. He also got Map and compass, Marbles, Geography and kickball belt loop and pin. He got the BSA, woodworking and Sunday segments. Way to go. Thomas has worked hard this last month to get all those awards.

2 comments:

smithfieldman said...

We have our Blue & Gold this weekend, if Thomas wants to come up ... Good job on all your badges and such.

Peter said...

I feel for you Thomas. I came down with a head cold today, and I really feel bad. Hope you are better.