Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Posting

Sorry, I haven't posted lately. It seems like I couldn't get to the computer to do it. We have busy as usual. I have mostly been doing cub scout stuff (belt loop and pin clinic, blue and gold, making tool boxes, making a Noah's Ark, etc.)!!!!

Chris is studying like crazy. I really can't wait for his test to be done. Henry has been drawing with awesome pencils he got from his uncle. Plus I got him oil pastels for valentines which he loves. Thomas has finished another puzzle that was wolves. He is starting on 100 chickens plus 1 worm puzzle. This one is 750 pieces so it might take him a week to do. Lizzy has been busy taking care of all her dolls. They have been sick lately. She carries them around in the sick bucket just in case they throw-up.

2 comments:

The Favorite said...

Good luck with everything. We wish Chris well on his test. Thomas's puzzle abilities are amazing. Can't wait to see Henry's pictures and that is so sweet about Lizzy and her sick babies.

smithfieldman said...

We're gearing up for the Blue & Gold up here a week from Saturday. I think it will involve pizza.