Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Conference Weekend

On Sunday, the children woke up to a yummy breakfast. Thomas has been bringing home state books and in those state books are recipes. We decided to make the official New York Muffin. It is called New York Apple Muffin recipe. It was pretty good. We had to use Washington apples from our next door neighbor's. But Washington is also known for their apples. We also tried Florida's recipe. It was called Orange Citrus Smoothie. They were both pretty good. We will probably make them again.
After conference we went to Hamilton school and tried out our Viking catapult. I made the catapult a couple of days before the Webelos were going to make it. It turned out pretty good. I was pretty impressed that I lased all the knots and it stayed together.

Thomas and Henry in the tree again. Henry is in brown. He is harder to see.


My cute fairy is mad at me and I thought is was really funny she put herself in the corner. Look at her hips. Quite funny!!!!








2 comments:

smithfieldman said...

Awesome catapult

sjd said...

Since I didn't say it on the other tree climbing post I am just going to say Wow. That's all. Just Wow. And you are right. Lizzie is saying about a thousand words with jus the tilt of her hips.