Sunday, September 18, 2011

Other random things going on

Thomas had to show me what he does at Recess.

Basically the same thing he does at home.

He climbs and hangs upside down.

Well, I found this great place to take a picture of the kids (I was thinking for a Christmas Card) but I think this is the best one out of 50.


I don't know about where you live but in September all the crane flies come out. Lizzy and Henry have collected about 50 of them so far.


Life is great when the boys go to school. Lizzy gets to pick her own TV show, and where she gets to sit while she watches it.


Lizzy and I painted our toes this week. We both picked pink polish.



Lizzy also started Preschool this week. Isn't she cute!!!



1 comment:

The Favorite said...

She is very cute!
I love the one of all of them together. My kids love catching Crane Flies to and grasshoppers. I hope you are well and I'm glad preschool started.