Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Barbie house

Well, Lizzy and I have been working on her Barbie house for the past couple of weeks since we got back from Utah.  My Dad primed it and re-roof it before we took it home so all we had to do was paint and decorate the Barbie house. 

 The outside----The paint color is pray,  Who would name a paint color pray--especially pink.   
 We have named all the rooms so. . . .
Butterfly Kitchen
I am very proud of my curtain making skills since I have never made any and I don't have any in my house yet!!!!  Oh, but what inspiration!!!
 Flower Living Room
(yes, I mosaic the floor.  It was really fun.  I haven't mosaic in years and after doing the floors in the Barbie house I could do some more).

 Pink Room (we pattern this room after Lizzy's)
 Purple room (didn't have to do much with this room but we did wait to get Elena's purple paint so she could use this room for her Barbie's!!!!!)