Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Trip to UT

Okay,  I thought I blogged this a couple of weeks ago.  I guess I didn't.  Enjoy!!!!
 Lizzy and I went on a trip to Utah to go pick up the boys from Grandma and Grandpa Camp (or known as Super Serect Cousin Camp).  We went to see Pete and Jess over in Pullman, WA.  For our pit stop, we decided to go hiking at a state park called Ginkgo Petrified Forest.  It is a park that has many different trees that have turned into petrified wood.  It was really fun.  It was right by the Columbia River.
We hung out with Pete and Jess for the night.  Sorry no pictures, you will have to imagine Pete and Jess in their apartment in the middle of no where.
 Lizzy and I made it to Utah and we were excited to have some of our cousins around.  We hadn't seen Brad's kids since the reunion (2 years ago).  We were able to go on a hike next to the river.  We played in the river, hopped from rock to rock when the river got low.  It was fun to be outside in the heat.
 We went to second dam to go fishing and have hot dogs for family night. 
 Kate and Jane roasting hot dogs.  Isn't it funny Kate is holding her nose!!!!
 James fishing!!!!
 Brad with the kids.

Henry loved fly fishing.  He wishing he could do it every day.
The fish he got it!!!! 
Oh- I sure miss everyone.  I have been really lonely the last couple of weeks since we left Utah.  I wish my brothers and their families live closer to me.  Maybe one day!!!

1 comment:

smithfieldman said...

Yep Maybe one day I will live closer but it looks like you guys had a fun vacation.