Sunday, October 21, 2012

Boy's Weekend

The Boys (Chris, Henry and Thomas) went down to Northern California for an Airshow.
Uncle Ben called up and asked if they could come down and hang for the weekend.
What a fun weekend they had. 
They played laser tag, went to a jumping, trampoline place, played video games and card games, ate yummy food plus went to the airshow and came home exhausted.
They love hanging out with their cousins, and their aunt and uncle.
Chris even learned a few things that Ben and I have in common (like we both hate Halloween, Ben is over hating Oatmeal--not me, and we both say we are tired a lot---but I am tired by the time I see Chris at night.)
(Got one picture of all of the cousin together, and two others with people in it that were family.  Pretty amazing since they took over 350 pictures of just the airshow!!!!!)














The boys could tell you what airplane is which one but I don't know most of them.

I am guessing this picture is on the way home. 
Isn't it great.

I tried doing a couple of videos but I couldn't figure it out.  But at least I got one.

No comments: