Friday, October 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Thomas!!!!!!

 Thomas turned 11 this year.  YEAH!!!!
(Our Family now is in every age division of scouting)
He had a great birthday
(and is still waiting for some of his presents---namely his Mother and brother)

 He got a waffle maker from his Grandma and Grandpa Damstedt. Now maybe he will eat breakfast happily.
(Lizzy got an easy-bake oven for her birthday---does this point out that I am doing something wrong with my cooking?)
Thomas is such a 11 year old.  I love it.  He loves food.  He had steak, herb pasta for dinner with Wacky Cake and Oreo blast ice cream for desert.
(not as many pictures as Lizzy but he still had a blast this past weekend.  Which I will try to blog later.)

3 comments:

The Favorite said...

Happy Birthday Thomas and Lizzy!!! We are happy to see you both so happy and love the birthday dinner/party/desserts.
I am all about getting a pedicure- that's fantastic. Love you all!

darcy damstedt said...

What a great birthday. I love it when food is around

smithfieldman said...

Happy Birthday Thomas!