Monday, May 31, 2010

The LONG weekend

Picture of Thomas sleeping on the floor. Many morning we are finding Thomas on the floor. I guess it is more comfortable then his bed.

The boys went in together to buy a new Wii controller. They had fun playing the Wii this weekend


Playing around the waterfall.
The family picture




The kids picture (Which I think is always better then the family picture)




Isn't that a great picture of Thomas




Henry is cute also







Love this picture of the two of thems. They are two peas in a pod.


One of the many creeks on the way to the falls




Well, this long weekend is over and we had a great one. Saturday, we worked in the yard (or I guess Chris worked in the yard while we watched him). Sunday was the usual Church and playing games. Monday, everyone slept in (Lizzy til 8:00). We picked up the house in the morning and then in the afternoon we hiked up to Sol Duc Falls. It was fun to see the waterfalls in the spring. It was raining for some of it but it was great to be outdoors. Hiking always puts me in a good mood.































































2 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Great pictures, hiking always puts me in a great mood also

Peanut Butter and Jelly Damstedts said...

I want to get out there some more as well. I like the pictures.