Sunday, May 23, 2010

Potting Projects

Sorry for the up close on this one. I planted two on my back deck. I planted Fusha's, little Nancy's, ivy (from last year) and another plant from last year.
Our garden with our new garden boxes. Everything has survive except one Brussels sprout plant. We are already seeing lettuce, peas, beans and carrots. We are still waiting for the zucchini to come up. Hopefully, things will survive a little better since the boxes are a no dig area.

I will not be able to name the plants in the pots. But don't they look great.



A few people wanted to see what my pots look liked after I planted them. Hopefully, they will grow, grow, grow. A really wish Nancy was here to do this all.

1 comment:

nancy01 said...

The pots in the front look great! It is so nice that you were able to use some of the plants from last year in the hanging baskets.

The kids are going to love having a garden this year. It should make it a lot easier to work in with raised beds.