Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pete and Jessica's Wedding

The boys loved their job: getting the presents.
Yes, my child is the only one naked.


Climbing trees. Thomas is a monkey (Thomas gets his monkeyness from Chris).

All of us kids together



Thomas is a great example to his cousin Bruce. He has given him a few climbing tips. Good luck Eliza when you get home!!!




Yes, Lizzy you still are my princess even though Jessica looks like one too.





Love the shoes






Yes, Uncle Andy is still our favorite and always will be.







Very cute kids








Thought I should post some wedding pictures since we had some pretty cute pictures of my family.
We had a great time at the wedding even though when you ask the boys what they enjoyed best the wedding day was not their top choice. They loved the swimming pool and playing at Grandma's with their cousins. My favorite part was the actual wedding ceremony. What a great day.

3 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Thanks for coming you guys. We loved seeing you.

smithfieldman said...

Yes! Favorite. That's great.

The Favorite said...

Great pictures!
I am so sad that I never got one of all of you together. I don't even think I got one with Thomas in it. We miss you and had such a wonderful time. Our kids love yours and we are going to have a rockin' time in July!