Sunday, July 24, 2011

House Improvements

WOW, What a week!!!

(More like what a month)

I feel like I haven't stopped moving since the middle of June

but I am starting to see the end of the house projects.

This pass week I haven't done much to the house because my Dad did it all (with alittle help from Chris). I sat on the couch and was exhausted doing that.



Dad refinished the floors. They sparkle and are so easy to clean!!!!
He put in a vent with a microwave


He put up railing!!!!!


My Dad put in a new sink, toilet lid, fix the floor where there were soft stops and put down a new floor. It looks so great.


THANKS DAD for all the hard work!!!! It looks great.


1 comment:

The Favorite said...

You sure have some nice and wonderful parents :)
It all looks great and we hope it sells fast!