Sunday, July 3, 2011

WE ARE MOVING

Well, if you haven't heard we are moving to Utah.

Chris accepted a job in the Utah Valley area. He will be starting work on August 8th.

The rest of the family will be following him as soon as we can sell the house (which we hope it is sooner then later. Pray that our house will sell quickly)!!!!

YES, things are a little stressed over here!!!

YES, we are excited!!!!

YES, we are very nervous and don't really know what to expect!!!!

YES, we are going to miss a ton of people here in Port Angeles (many people have told me I have ruined their day).

YES, I am excited to see my family (that includes both sides) more often.

YES, it is going to be really weird to have temples everywhere but it will be really nice.

YES, I am going to miss the mountains full of trees.

YES, I am going to miss watching all the cruise ships pass by in the middle of the night. They are so beautiful.


Anyway, I could go on forever with all the things that are going through my head but right now we are taking things one day at a time and trying to plan one week at a time.

3 comments:

smithfieldman said...

What a fun adventure for y'all!

darcy damstedt said...

Could be you may have to take it one day at a time. Good luck, we are praying for you.

Lemon Family said...

Yeah Jill! We are excited to have you come!