Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 4th Week

We had a great July 4th Day. We went to a ward breakfast and then headed out to Round Rock Beach but were unable to go there because we needed a state pass so we went to Salt Creek instead. It was great to be at the beach.



This year the boys were old enough (and Chris was there) to go to the island and play around on it for awhile.
I always have to look up when I take pictures of Thomas.


Lizzy really wanted to go in the waves. I was not prepared to go in the waves since we ended up going to a different beach. But I rolled up my pants and we played in the waves for a long time chasing a huge crab.


Lizzy hanging out in a puddle of water (it was way warmer then the ocean).


After the beach we went to Port Angeles Parade and hung out with the Butterworth's and the Bohmans. It was great. (I have finally learned to bring my winter jacket on the 4th of July. I will not have to do it next year.)

What else did we do last week. We traveled to Bremerton 3 days so Thomas could do rock climbing camp. Thomas loves clibming. He would like rock climbing shoes and ropes for his birthday. While Thomas was climbing, Lizzy, Henry and I went miniature golfing, swimming at the Y, play at the park and went to a bug museum. (Sorry, I have no pictures).

This week we are hanging out with each other and getting the house ready to put on the market. I actually see an end to all the work we are doing on the house.










No comments: