Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Best

Well, another week has come and gone. It has been a good week. I thought I would tell you the best things I did this week.
1. The best 10 dollars I spent-----Phineas and Ferb 2nd Dimension CD!!!! The songs on there are just as good as their first CD.
2. The best weather we have had all summer----we went to the beach after school on Friday (It has been over 70 degrees all week)
3. The best late night read----Well, I haven't stayed up this late for a long time but I really wanted to finish this book so after stake conference I stayed up til 1:00am and finish The Girl who kicked the Hornet's Nest. It was a great series. It even ended well.
4. The best family scripture we read this week---". . . .for there is nothing good save it comes from the Lord: and that which is evil cometh from the devil." Omni 1:25 I love this scripture because it reminds me how much the Lord does for us. There is so much good in the world.
5. The best Webelo den meeting so far---well actually it was the first. We took Nerf dart guns and put pins in the darts and shoot at balloons. We also started our Athlete activity pin. YES---I bet all the boys in a race around the church.
6. The best service someone did for me (or at least Lizzy). Thomas accidentally smashed Lizzy in a door. She was so sad and cried. The guy at subway give her a cookie to cheer her up. She took the cookie and bit it and felt much better. Every time she bit the cookie she felt better that night. It was wonderful.

2 comments:

smithfieldman said...

That sounds like a fun week. I think cookies make everything better as well.

darcy damstedt said...

You are a glass half full kind of woman. Keep up the cheery face.