Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday afternoon

Yeah, my children may not survive morning church (not church itself but what they are doing after church).

I found Thomas on top of the ledge.
Isn't he crazy (sorry fuzzy picture)



So, I told Thomas he couldn't play on the ledge so the next thing I see---- Thomas and Henry repelling off the deck. They had tied up the rope on top of the upper deck and the other side of the rope to the tether ball rod. They were not brave enough to start at the top of the rope but they would climb up as far as possible and then they slide down.





It is only 3pm. Who knows what they are going to think of next.

Good luck Jill!!!






2 comments:

darcy damstedt said...

Good luck JIll is right.

smithfieldman said...

That looks like fun. I saw some people repelling yesterday on the hike I went on and that looked like fun times.

Good luck JIll